Saturday, August 31, 2013

iTunes Ask for a Password to Unlock Backup, How to Recover?

Question: iTunes ask for a password to unlock backup, how to recover?

I have an iPhone5 and it is a birthday gift from my dad. I like this iPhone5 very much because I can save lots of videos and pictures on it, also I can save a number of contacts so I don't have to remember all the phone numbers. But one day when I connect my iPhone5 to the Windows PC, iTunes asks for a password to unlock backup. I don't know why. I have never set up any password. I have no idea whether somebody had setup a backup password or not. Please does anyone have any good ideas to help me unlock or recover iTunes backup password on iPhone5?

recover iTunes backup password


Answer: Use professional iTunes iPhone backup password recovery tool

I think to unlock iPhone5 encrypted backup password, the best way is to use a professional iTunes backup password recovery tool to find it out and then save or delete the password forever. To me, the SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery is the most convenient and effective software to unlock iTunes backup file password.

No matter you lost or forgot iTunes backup password on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can always use it to find out the password. Once you get the lost password back, you can do everything you like on this password. You can continue to use it or just remove the password forever, so that you don't have to enter the password in order to restore from an iPhone backup. Well, you can deal with it as long as you like.

After this brief introduction, you may need to know how to use this iPhone backup password recovery tool, now let's see how it works as below:

Step 1: Download and install it.


Step 2: Open and import locked iTunes backup file.


Step 3: Choose one password attack types to recover iTunes iPhone backup password.



Done! It is so easy to do that! I hope you learn a lot from this tool. For more details about this smart key, you can search on the Internet and get more tips from its website.

No comments:

Post a Comment